ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

THE WHARF - DARTFORD - SUNDAY JULY 10TH 4pm

Megane GT
Thurrock Services, 3:30

1. Dr Jekyll (Mark)
2. lrj (Rob) (Might be a bit after half 3, as convoying from Southend at 3.)
3. Tyler
4. Jane (Lydia) (convoying from southend at 3)

MG ZR 1.8
Mark, craig and meg meeting me opposite the texco garage through south borough At 3:20 anyone else coming through here?

lrj

Clio II Ph1 1.4 16v
So am I still meeting you at Priory park before hand and then convoying up to thurrock services? And what time do you want to meet?

Yep, still happening as above. I think I put down 3:00 as a time. As far as I know, there should be yourself, me, and SneakyRussian meeting at Priory Park.

Silver 182
Sorry guys just came back home from work :( Was busy as hell, smell, tired, things to do at home as i came back late, so i will give this one a miss :(

Hope u all have fun

edit: just noticed my mot ran out on 7th too, so def wont be going anywhere until tomorrow

Last edited:
  Twingo GT
was a good meet, good turn out, hey to all you new guys that were met :)

Jason and sonny

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
good meet today guys. like said above was nice to meet some new faces and catch with the old ones!

good location, turnout and great tunnel run back!

cheers megzy for organizing it, sam for letting play with your camera and chris for holding my beer :)

Last edited:
  Milltek'd clio 182
good meet today guys. like said above was nice to meet some new faces and catch with the old ones!

good location, turnout and great tunnel run back!

cheers megzy for organizing it, sam for letting play with your camera and chris for holding my beer :)

beer tasted good to, probably with the added saliva for extra flavour

Nimbus 197
Me n Iain had an amazing blast back home! Lol... Great too see lots of faces... Will find another location... Mayb some BBQ by the river somewhere!!!! X

MG ZR 1.8
I caught up with you eventually Meg hahaha. I was like heeeeey there :).!!!!
Was really good. Looking foward to seeing then pics!
And it was nice to meet everyone

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Nice to see the regulars-

Megs I will have a hunt for that splitter

Liked the recaros in the BG 182- although I have a biased opinion on that car!

See everyone soon-

Jane- your welcome for a test drive on the 200 or 250 cup

Steve

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member

See everyone soon-

Steve

cheers for the comment steve.

seen you at a couple of meets but was nice to finally speak to you.

Megane GT

See everyone soon-

Steve

:D cheers Steve, may have to take you up on that offer some time. I am in love with that storm grey, may have to get that colour, it looks so unusual. Told the mother about the car and then she suggested a megane :S told her if shes paying im up for it!

Dr J - :rasp: yeah ill buy some tomorrow, im so on that :) we gonna set up some camping?

Everyone else, Sam, Tyler, Rob etc, nice to meet you all today :) hopefully see you all in a couple of weeks! If anyones out and about over next weekend gimme a pm :)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
:D cheers Steve, may have to take you up on that offer some time. I am in love with that storm grey, may have to get that colour, it looks so unusual. Told the mother about the car and then she suggested a megane :S told her if shes paying im up for it!

Dr J - :rasp: yeah ill buy some tomorrow, im so on that :) we gonna set up some camping?

Everyone else, Sam, Tyler, Rob etc, nice to meet you all today :) hopefully see you all in a couple of weeks! If anyones out and about over next weekend gimme a pm :)

No Probs... :)

+ wick may need some photography lessons! - Dr Jekyll glad that 182 is running good-

Steve

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
It was a rather large turn out for a small meet. Good stuff.

Nice to see a half decent following in the South East, and based upon that I'll be organising something for shortly after CSS :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
No, sorry, I mean if I'd known Dan's awesomeness was there. Need to get to a meet before CSS really, seems like I've been a bit anti-social :(

Milltek'd clio 182
It was a rather large turn out for a small meet. Good stuff.

Nice to see a half decent following in the South East, and based upon that I'll be organising something for shortly after CSS :)

im down with that fella, will be keeping a sneeky eye out, very jealous of the recaros, i persoanlly think they should be sold my way. :D