ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

THE WHARF - DARTFORD - SUNDAY JULY 10TH 4pm

Silver 182
Could go at 3. An hour should be enough time to get there from Southend. Where's a good place to start the convoy?

You joking right? 1 Hour? I get to BlueWater in 35minutes from Thorpe Bay normaly :D

1. Megzy
2. Jjay
3. Mike
4. Rob
5. Steph. & Markcup87
6. lrj
7. Jane
8. Iain C
9. rs200
10. Vickyx
11. Dr Jekyll
12. SneakyRussian (Igor)

So where in southend boys and girls wanna meet?

I might be working till 2, but it shouldnt be a problem hopefully

lrj

Clio II Ph1 1.4 16v
An hour, worst case. As for meeting in Southend first, I'm thinking Priory Park, the first bit near to the entrance.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
4pm is a good time-

GP will finish around 330pm

Hopefully celebrating a Hamilton win

S

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
hi we will come, when we go over the dartford crossing do we go right or left, erith or bluewater thanks ian

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
hi we will come, when we go over the dartford crossing do we go right or left, erith or bluewater thanks ian

Come out of the toll booths, take the very first exit to the left (approx 50 yards after the tolls btw) at the roundabout take the 2nd exit, next roundabout 3rd exit the pub is after the speed humps on the right.

BG 182
shame that im in Devon for the weekend, this would have been the perfect opportunity for me to show my face at a meet seen as its only 5 mins from home !

always next time

CLIO Iceberg 172
I think ill be making this, ill bring a camera

1. Megzy
2. Jjay
3. Mike
4. Rob
5. Steph. & Markcup87
6. lrj
7. Jane
8. Iain C
9. rs200
10. Vickyx
11. Dr Jekyll
12. SneakyRussian (Igor)
13.Togusa

1.2 16v + Arctic 182
Woo be my first meet..

Anyone coming from brentwood/basildon way to convoy it with??

1. Megzy
2. Jjay
3. Mike
4. Rob
5. Steph. & Markcup87
6. lrj
7. Jane
8. Iain C
9. rs200
10. Vickyx
11. Dr Jekyll
12. SneakyRussian (Igor)
13.Togusa

14. Hudson132

Milltek'd clio 182
1. Megzy
2. Jjay
3. Mike
4. Rob
5. Steph. & Markcup87
6. lrj
7. Jane
8. Iain C
9. rs200
10. Vickyx
11. Dr Jekyll
12. SneakyRussian (Igor)
13.Togusa

14. Hudson132
15. One in a million (might, not definate, might, might, might)

1.2 16v + Arctic 182
EDIT!!

i cant make it :( i am going to a car show at north weald airstrip with my old man.. see you at the next one!!

1. Megzy
2. Jjay
3. Mike
4. Rob
5. Steph. & Markcup87
6. lrj
7. Jane
8. Iain C
9. rs200
10. Vickyx
11. Dr Jekyll
12. SneakyRussian (Igor)
13.Togusa

14. One in a million (might, not definate, might, might, might)

SG9 Forester STi
Sorry guys I didn't realise that this was on the same day as north Weald rwyb and as usual I'll be enjoying
taking the Clio down the strip.

I always do the full day but any of you that want to come along for a half day before the meet it'd be awesome to see some more clios getting some drag action in :).

Id like to come to this as it would be my first meet and would be nice to get to know some of the local guys. maybe next time, does anyone organise meets for a sat night?

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
Sorry guys I didn't realise that this was on the same day as north Weald rwyb and as usual I'll be enjoying
taking the Clio down the strip.

I always do the full day but any of you that want to come along for a half day before the meet it'd be awesome to see some more clios getting some drag action in :).

ill be going up around 7/8 with my lot to north weald if you wanted to convoy up,
i wanted to take my clio, but i have no way of getting there :(

SG9 Forester STi
Cheers Alex, will see what time we're getting there and let you know.

:eek: Yes Iain, still enjoying the straight line action (SO much fun :D). Do want to try a novice trackday soon though!

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
just arranging a thurrock services meet before shooting down to the dartford meet.

put your names down whos meeting here first so we know who to wait for. meeting at RM16 3BG at 3:30pm (dont forget to bring your £1.50 toll monies) :)

1. Dr Jekyll (Mark)

lrj

Clio II Ph1 1.4 16v
Thurrock Services, 3:30

1. Dr Jekyll (Mark)
2. lrj (Rob) (Might be a bit after half 3, as convoying from Southend at 3.)

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
just arranging a thurrock services meet before shooting down to the dartford meet.

put your names down whos meeting here first so we know who to wait for. meeting at RM16 3BG at 3:30pm (dont forget to bring your £1.50 toll monies) :)

1. Dr Jekyll (Mark)
You have to pay the person in the booth? I just hear a beep and the barrier goes up :rasp: Dont even have to stop!

CLIO Iceberg 172
Im going to go up there early to grab some dinner with the misses and catch the F1 so ill meet you all there

Megane GT