ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Mimms meet - May 08 (Merged)

Re: South Mimms meet - May 08

just a few for the mo...

038-1.jpg

035-4.jpg

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Vees look awesome :)

But so does LY in general - I want my new car :(

R26r R26
Another good meet.Couldn't be bothered to take any pics,left that to the experts.Although I did get a pic of the LY A.A. Lorry.

001-1.gif

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
I missed the thread for this! Would've come along, get the vee out for a lil drive.
Would've made a nice line up for pics, Illiad, Liquid and Black. Yum.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Good meet, nice to meet some new faces!
That puntobravo 106 was a feat of mechanical failure!! even down to the bad overspray paint job lol and the 4 inch spacers!! and lambo doors!!!

Deb's vee looks stunning as usual and having a ly big brother meggy just stole half the show!

Last edited:
  1 Series Coupe
That puntobravo 106 was a feat of mechanical failure!! even down to the bad overspray paint job lol and the 4 inch spacers!!!

Deb's vee looks stunning as usual and having a ly big brother meggy just stole half the show!

Don't forget the lambo dooors!!! :lolup:

R26r R26
That puntobravo 106 was a feat of mechanical failure!! even down to the bad overspray paint job lol and the 4 inch spacers!!!

Thanks.;)

Would rather have Deb's V though-STUNNING!!

Iv made a Vid..but it wouldnt let me upload it on photobucket..so I had to upload it on Youtube..hope thats ok..will post it up once its prossesed :)

Forgot to say..really nice meeting all of you..what a lovely bunch:D :star:

Cliosport 197
Good meet,nice too finally meet some people from here,some great pictures there too.Hope too see you all at the next one.Only problem now is I want a vee or an R26 in ly.

LY 182
Good meet,nice too finally meet some people from here,some great pictures there too.Hope too see you all at the next one.Only problem now is I want a vee or an R26 in ly.
join the que fella :rasp:

nice little drive on the way home

I can't believe I saw you in hx as I was on my home, good to meet you.

Mercedes C320!
hey guys....

Was good to actually finally meet some people from here.... you all have amazin cars tho... i did feel a bit left out be the only 1.2 :eek:... oh well!!!

Cheers luke

R26r R26
Craig,thanks for disappearing into the distance.I eased off as the Snooper warned of cameras.How did you get on against the Focus and the Audi?

172 cup
that warning of cameras would've been for the ones in the opposite direction along that stretch! :)

LY 182
cheers zippy, sorry didnt get a chance to have a chat mate.
was definately inspired by the r26 must admit.