ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SOUTH WALES driving meet!!! (pic heavy)

ITB'd 182...
first of all would like to say a big thanks to all who showed up. was

an awesome day. a shout for chris for organising it all. good lad;)

think everyone enjoyed the day. nice to see some old faces and new.

think for me it was THE best south wales meet ever!!!!

got loads of pics so here goes :cool:

swdrivingmeet009.jpg

swdrivingmeet011.jpg

swdrivingmeet012.jpg

swdrivingmeet013.jpg

swdrivingmeet014.jpg

swdrivingmeet016.jpg

swdrivingmeet018.jpg

swdrivingmeet019.jpg

swdrivingmeet020.jpg

swdrivingmeet022.jpg

swdrivingmeet023.jpg

swdrivingmeet025.jpg

swdrivingmeet027.jpg

swdrivingmeet028.jpg

swdrivingmeet029.jpg

swdrivingmeet031.jpg

swdrivingmeet032.jpg

swdrivingmeet033.jpg

swdrivingmeet034.jpg

swdrivingmeet037.jpg

swdrivingmeet038.jpg

swdrivingmeet039.jpg

swdrivingmeet040.jpg

swdrivingmeet041.jpg

swdrivingmeet042.jpg

swdrivingmeet043.jpg

swdrivingmeet004.jpg

swdrivingmeet001.jpg

swdrivingmeet002.jpg

swdrivingmeet007.jpg

a great day but an expensive one for me :dead:

swdrivingmeet005.jpg

all comments welcome :star:

wicked mate - had a great day - that was one of the best roads Ive ever driven. Once we spread out a bit on the way back we got some good driving going - completely cooked my brakes! only put green stuff pads on yesterday and am now thinking I wish I had bought red instead! but then not every road is like that - that was probably harsher driving than on track - even my son said that was brilliant dad!

That bloody van blocked a good photo and some silly speed coming round that hairpin!

Good to meet you all - really liking the red R27 but have to say I think my 10 year old 106 held its own pretty well (apart from against the Polo and Astra - Turbo's really help!)

is dirty.
Awesome pictures mate. Really enjoyed it, perhaps someone can delete my thread and we can make this the official one. Well here's my pictures.

DSCN0477.jpg

DSCN0486.jpg

DSCN0488.jpg

DSCN0493.jpg

DSCN0497.jpg

DSCN0502.jpg

DSCN0507.jpg

DSCN0508.jpg

DSCN0509.jpg

DSCN0520.jpg

DSCN0536.jpg

DSCN0537.jpg

DSCN0545.jpg

DSCN0547.jpg

DSCN0571.jpg

DSCN0572.jpg

DSCN0576.jpg

DSCN0581.jpg

DSCN0587.jpg

is dirty.
Yeah I did enjoy and my girlfriend did. The roads were awesome and it was so cool going through the busy areas, peoples faces were awesome. We will have to arrange another for perhaps a month or two. My brakes were really smoking, my car didnt do too bad considering it's a 1.4, but overall awesome day out and nice to meet everyone.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Looked like a great day! Some brilliant pics too, R27 and new Type-R steal the show for me :) Although the Polo GTi is a nice rare addition - anymore pics of that?

Love the tyre smoke in this pic ;)

swdrivingmeet043.jpg

is dirty.
Looked like a great day! Some brilliant pics too, R27 and new Type-R steal the show for me :) Although the Polo GTi is a nice rare addition - anymore pics of that?

Love the tyre smoke in this pic ;)

swdrivingmeet043.jpg

LMAO that tyre smoke was from the Astra GSI and as I came round Guppy took the photo so looked like I was doing all the tyre smoking!!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Unlucky about the splitter

swdrivingmeet005.jpg

....but that tyre is MULLERED!!!!!!

is dirty.
was gud fun, whens the next 1? nice1 to chris. also hrh gud drivin, took me 25-30 mins to get home.

Cheers mate, nice to meet you. Car looked ace, can't be much else you want to do to it. Look forward to the next one, hopefully we can get an even bigger turnout then!

ff 182
there loads of stuff id like to do, there's a few marks, and i wants your wheels.hint hint.your car looks mint, soz i didnt hang around wanted to get home.

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Had a good day today, nice to see everyone and the main thing we had a good blast!!

Dylans, save the planet emissions (VXR turbo on the way)

s5030152ps0.jpg

ITB'd 182...
new tyres tommorow. honest ;)

and a call to k-tec for a new splitter. had to happen so close to fcs!!!

TAMPIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is dirty.
new tyres tommorow. honest ;)

and a call to k-tec for a new splitter. had to happen so close to fcs!!!

TAMPIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah a right gutter, but the day was really good anyway, some pros and cons! Whens the next one then?

is dirty.
HRH , Ricky you held on well today kid!!

Cheers Gar! I was quite surprised how well the car held up compared to all the others, you being a pro of the roads didnt take long to get ahead with Dylan was it?..Really enjoyed though, seems like everyone did. 1.4 power FTW! :eek:

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
HRH , Ricky you held on well today kid!!

Cheers Gar! I was quite surprised how well the car held up compared to all the others, you being a pro of the roads didnt take long to get ahead with Dylan was it?..Really enjoyed though, seems like everyone did. 1.4 power FTW! :eek:

It was 'nt my driving i was being sucked along by Dylans exhaust vacuum:lolup: :lolup:

Golf TDI
Really wish i had managed to get the 3 o clock run off work :eek: seemed like thats where all the fun was at lol anyway i took a few pictures from where you all met up in swansea . Hopefully there will be another run organised soon ....I WILL be coming ha ha the ly and racing blue were both stunning ;) and guppy's is really low at the front :eek: anyway heres the pics ...

All in a line ...

P6080319.jpg

One end ....
P6080312.jpg

the other

P6080313.jpg

and mine next to a very nice racing blue ( first i have seen in the flesh )

P6080311.jpg

headed off to the beach then to take a few other piccys.

is dirty.

It was 'nt my driving i was being sucked along by Dylans exhaust vacuum:lolup: :lolup:

LMAO that smoke was crazy. Your car was very clean, was half expecting you to turn up in the other Clio, better on petrol!

ITB'd 182...
gonna have to organise another in the near future for sure!!

maybe a bit closer for me next time ;)

Vauxhall Astra turbo
Really enjoyed today nice to have some people to dable with. Really frendlly bunch you lot fair play.
Really gutted my turbo let go tho, it littrelly went yesterday after i fitted the de-cat and head gasket.
(New VXR unit soon)
Nice cars by the way lads really coulourfull. Shame i left a layer of oil on um 4 you.
This is what happened last time i went up there!!
01012008240.gif

is dirty.
Yeah I look forward to the next one. Oh and my right arm is burnt to shreds from driving with my arm out the window..:dapprove:

is dirty.
Really enjoyed today nice to have some people to dable with. Really frendlly bunch you lot fair play.

Really gutted my turbo let go tho, it littrelly went yesterday after i fitted the de-cat and head gasket.
(New VXR unit soon)
Nice cars by the way lads really coulourfull. Shame i left a layer of oil on um 4 you.
This is what happened last time i went up there!!

01012008240.gif

Yeah nice to meet you, you seemed to know those roads pretty well.
Could tell by the way you drove..:D