ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Wales meet.

172 Flamer
Had a good little meet today with the South Wales lot. Was my first meet, and it was a good turn out. Went for a run up over the Bwlch and through Treorchi up to Brecon. Had a bit of fun on the open roads where we could.
Sorry if there's to many, but, the pics..

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

Bloody sheep.
DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

What we had to come...
DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I went on that road last time i was down there, it was an unintentional detour that turned good, unfortunately had my mum in the car but it was still epic fun.

Looks a good meet too.

Silver 172
yeah was an awesome meet, good to meet some of you for the first time aswel.. look forward to annother one

Faded trophy
Good meet nice to meet all the boys who wasnt from bridgend lol looking forward to the next one

Toyota MR2
ahh getting more and more gutted every time i see the pics from these meets! Hopefully there'll be when when im not at uni next :) when the weather perks up.

fingers crossed :D

Fiesta zetec s
ahh getting more and more gutted every time i see the pics from these meets! Hopefully there'll be when when im not at uni next :) when the weather perks up.

fingers crossed :D

Have to get a meet sorted out for the summer when ur not in uni mate.

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
I must have been sleeping when this thread was sorted gutted i missed it , good pics BTW, Dan the Orange bus is always different everytime i see it!

I must have been sleeping when this thread was sorted gutted i missed it , good pics BTW, Dan the Orange bus is always different everytime i see it!

got bored of the orangeness :eek: hows the megane? i drove shotgun in my cousins meggy you can see in the pics. Theyre massivly quick!!!:rasp:

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
got bored of the orangeness :eek: hows the megane? i drove shotgun in my cousins meggy you can see in the pics. Theyre massivly quick!!!:rasp:

Waiting for hella 4300k hid kit and trying to source R26R headlights , having RST stage 1 in spring, when the weather warms we have to do the black run mate!

i got a 4300k kit in my car and your going to have fun trying to find a place for the ballast!! dont think you could fit a human hair in the megane bay!

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
i got a 4300k kit in my car and your going to have fun trying to find a place for the ballast!! dont think you could fit a human hair in the megane bay!

Removing the bumper and fitting ballasts on lower slam panel , all stealthy and factory;)

Fiesta zetec s
Yep that would have been me around cardiff. U mite see a white zetec s fiesta now with the same plate. lol

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
My god that small plate looks truely awful!! Good selection of cars thought, nice turnout :)

White ds3
^^have a look in the south wales section m8 im trying to sort out a go karting meet if u fancy it.

looks like a good turnout boys guted i couldent cum was feked from the drive back from rentec