ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South West pictures

Pikey Truck
My Bulge got into the pic!! hehe!;)

Attachments

• 47041912-M.jpg
    47041912-M.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 28
ChrisE said:
There you go mate!

Cheers again, bloody speed cameras! Nearly dropped a log the first time I saw the flash, wasn't until a few seconds later I realised it was ok, I was actually stationary!

Pikey Truck
lol... that was tom... he was saying that in the car when sum other car was driving like a dick!! "lets Flash him!!"

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
ukaskew said:
Have the tractor boys (sorry, 'South West area reps') ever done a Breakfast run? Would be great heading out that way at like 7am on a Sunday morning or something when its dead quiet. I'm sure a few of us would be up for it.

just read back and saw this comment...i would definatly be up for this....great idea

Freebone said:
just read back and saw this comment...i would definatly be up for this....great idea

Good stuff, I'll put my name down now, I don't drink so I'm always fresh as a daisy on a Sunday morning!

Scenic mk1 (F3R)
these sw meets are gettin better and better had a real good day and ukaskew that is 1 fine cup you own mate thanks for takin me and my dad out in it top man. my dad is gonna join up at some point so he'll be round alot more aswell.

Loki said:
these sw meets are gettin better and better had a real good day and ukaskew that is 1 fine cup you own mate thanks for takin me and my dad out in it top man. my dad is gonna join up at some point so he'll be round alot more aswell.

No problem, glad you enjoyed it! Car was running really well on Sunday, usually rattling like crazy at low speeds never mind when the 5000rpm madness kicks in!

Vee dub
Loki said:

:clap:

Glad you enjoyed.. was a good one

Mazda MX5 1.8
the breakfast run sounds like a good idea!

just not too early eh! ;)

appologies to anyone i completly blanked on sunday..... ive been feelin pretty bad recently with a biach of a cold! but what can u do eh
on the road to recovery now :)

was a nice drive but i realised i really need to sort out my handling - i have far too much understeer mid-corner when i get on the power! gonna have to wind down the front a bit me thinks

Last edited:
clio__chris said:
was a nice drive but i realised i really need to sort out my handling - i have far too much understeer mid-corner when i get on the power! gonna have to wind down the front a bit me thinks

Whats your excuse for the straights LOL:rasp:

clio__chris said:
as long as tom brings his yoj, then im in :)

cant be the one falling behind ;) (again) lol

You did me on the airfield day mate, I'm sure you won't have any trouble keeping up!

Mazda MX5 1.8
im up for it anyways

could be the start of something wonderful :)

ps. i was only taking the piss (but u already knew that.... ;))

Vee dub
DUF is a quick en! Was always quick when standard but Tucks has had a bit of work to it and 'refreshed' it a little! lol

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
;)
Exhaust mods & No rear seats.......and a willing Driver LoL
The smoke is purely for effect.
We will do this Brekkie thing early next year then?...im in.