ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spa 29th May

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..
A few pics from Spa, not many as I didnt get on track til 11am due to the car playing up (started 10mins off the ferry! drove at 65mph as i couldnt find the prob, absolutely massive thanks to Andy GDI (there with track action) for finding the faults on the morning of the trackday otherwise id have been home early.
Its a fantastic track, it rained most of the day, had one 180 spin in the AM at the top of eau rouge, went backward for 40yards parallel 6 inches with the armco. Another 180 in the dry (PM, fagnes I think) when i stayed out for one lap too many, overcooked the F1's (got this on vid..coming soon). In the AM I struggled for traction as it was soaking, even being progressive with the go pedal, so by the PM the rears were bobbling badly so couldnt gun it on the straights, and in the dry the F1's didnt last long lol, A048's next time I think. I refused to pay the extra £50 for a garage so I made my own with pallets..

Attachments

• exige orange 2 (Small).JPG
    exige orange 2 (Small).JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 31
  • exige orange (Small).JPG
    exige orange (Small).JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 29
  • pit approach 2 (Small).JPG
    pit approach 2 (Small).JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 33
  • pit approach (Small).JPG
    pit approach (Small).JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 32
  • red evo smash (Small).JPG
    red evo smash (Small).JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 41
  EK9 + Mfactory gearing..
few more..

Attachments

• the garage (Small).JPG
    the garage (Small).JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 49
  • strapped in (Small).JPG
    strapped in (Small).JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 53
  • scoob smash (Small).JPG
    scoob smash (Small).JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 63
  • s2000 smash (Small).JPG
    s2000 smash (Small).JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 52
  • s2000 smash 2 (Small).JPG
    s2000 smash 2 (Small).JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 58
  EK9 + Mfactory gearing..
oh and this guy left his handbrake on in his garage after goin out..

Attachments

• car roll (Small).JPG
    car roll (Small).JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 62
  EK9 + Mfactory gearing..
nearly cost me the car in the wet, pushed it a touch too much. great in the dry tho!

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..
some from another photographer..

Attachments

• vazily 1 (Small).jpg
    vazily 1 (Small).jpg
    35 KB · Views: 28
  • vazily 2 (Small).jpg
    vazily 2 (Small).jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 36
  • vazily 4 (Small).jpg
    vazily 4 (Small).jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 27
  • vazily 5 (Small).jpg
    vazily 5 (Small).jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 30
  • vazily 6 (Small).jpg
    vazily 6 (Small).jpg
    32 KB · Views: 28
  EK9 + Mfactory gearing..
Not sure Maz, 800bhp I heard, arrived on a trailer, was the first casualty I think. Ad, I think any track can be scary in the wet, but its up to you how far to take it, there was a lot of surface water from continuous rain making it difficult at some points for the clio. Its a track that has everything though, well worth a trip!

Maz

LY 200
Not sure Maz, 800bhp I heard, arrived on a trailer, was the first casualty I think. Ad, I think any track can be scary in the wet, but its up to you how far to take it, there was a lot of surface water from continuous rain making it difficult at some points for the clio. Its a track that has everything though, well worth a trip!

Yep thats Big Nige's car went out in this at Mallory it was amazing.. hope he is ok .. didnt see anything about it over on the MLR.

ITB'd Ph1 172
great too see you there Chris... was a good day in the end.... even with all the carnage..

wednesday / thursday were worse..

F430 spider totalled
Carrerra GT, rear 1/4'd
996 Turbo rear ended - now held with gaffer tape.
Aston AV V8 rear wheel and disc and rear suspension smashed.

all curtosty of En Rouge

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..
^makes my oil leak & front knock seem trivial, how did the JP1 fair? do any driving Bex?

ITB'd Ph1 172
30k damage to the F430 at least...

The JP1 went well all week, no problems.. was one of the fastest round the track... could have done with some better brakes for the faster drivers though