ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph-lower power - the new Ph1 shed

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Flol! Weclom long neck! Why did you buy a girls colour?

I'm not jealous, I don't have über levels of want and more pics.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
To many people see pictures of cars on here & say that's mint best car etc without even seeing them in person. I seen it 2yrs ago at fcs & was disappointed as it didn't match upto the pics, but hey who am I to judge other peoples cars.

Gets on my tits tbh Craig.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
It's a Pioneer thing that Brendan already has and wants rid of.

All you need is a sub - a decent enough HU that can cut bass to the speakers up front and you're away. Job done.

Oh the one he fitted at Ant's unit.

Ill have to have a listen if/when you get it. :)

To many people see pictures of cars on here & say that's mint best car etc without even seeing them in person. I seen it 2yrs ago at fcs & was disappointed as it didn't match upto the pics, but hey who am I to judge other peoples cars.

Was yours fine on track too mate? Could just imagine it catching I no mine did with standard castor & 20mm spacers so had to lift them up.

Very true. Mine black thing looked mint in the pics lol.

Mine was fine on track :)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Love it mate. Shame u didnt bring it sat

Cheers ears :approve:

BlunderBus was more important on the rollers than this as there's nowt done engine wise.

Feels like a strong enough one anyway so it'll do unless I start being overtaken by milkfloats regularly :eek:

Listerine & Poledo
Oh the one he fitted at Ant's unit.

Ill have to have a listen if/when you get it. :)

One of these chavvy little beasts

TS-WX20LPA.jpg

Did me well in The MX-3,Poledo, ZR & 172.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Its shocking tbh @Craig. I mean its a clean car, but its not mint as so many people thought. Not that I can talk as my cars are always sheds!

Be alright with the cup wishbones and spacers as long as there are no arch liners fitted, my flamer ran AST top mounts set with full castor and 25mm spacers and williams wheels (higher offset) and was fine.

Are we talking about Teg's car?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
So you came into Rob's thread to have a go at the car he just bought? I'm a tad perplexed.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
So you came into Rob's thread to have a go at the car he just bought? I'm a tad perplexed.
I don't think it was meant with malice... just reiterating the fact it isn't as "mint" as perceived to be.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Of course. Thought the wording could be better considering Rob has just bought the car, I don't doubt there are things the camera never tells but it was made to sound like he's been sold a dog by Paul.

Oh & in hindsight, the shocking bit isn't the car it's the difference portrayed between the pictures & the car, it only needs some paint.
And in no way am I saying the cars a dog.

thats all on that, as long as you know I'm not just being a c**t!

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I think you will find gally that rob himself has slagged the car off in his opening thread. (I was a little shocked tbh)

Bottom line is Robs happy enough, its going to be a track **** so it seems to be the right car for that. :)

Oh & in hindsight, the shocking bit isn't the car it's the difference portrayed between the pictures & the car, it only needs some paint.
And in no way am I saying the cars a dog.

thats all on that, as long as you know I'm not just being a c**t!

OK, I'll take over from here.

Dat car's a sh3d. Ima c**t. Deal wid it, b**ches.

I really can't pull that off

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I thought Rob was jesting. :eek:

Nah. I did explain to Rob when he was asking my opinion and I did tell him the car isn't as mint as pictures show but it's been looked after mechanically very well. I know Paul has got anything done it's needed (bar the noisy pas pump as listed in the advert). But paint was a little poor in places (behind the little vents on the front bumper for example).

It's a tidy car for the age and it's mechanically sound. Rob was happy paying what he did for it and got a good car + spares for the price.

Ok.

i own the black ph1, don't call it a shed though cos it's a minter ;)

It was a turd rolled in glitter when TEG had it. It's probably worse now ;)

How much of a track **** is this going Rob? TheEvilGiraffe

I'm putting a racing blue cage with matching OZ F1's on R888's up for sale if you require "first dibbages". Think they'd look reem against the lellow.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Ha.

Well, the shed is now shod with silver .. er .. schweels.

Pics to follow.. but it looks the same as before. Except it's dirty with clean silver wheels.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Ha.

Well, the shed is now shod with silver .. er .. schweels.

Pics to follow.. but it looks the same as before. Except it's dirty with clean silver wheels.
It is not dirty!!! My car was what you'd call dirty, even the poles declined to wash it!!!

RB Cage does sound good!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Why Silver wheels? Look much awesomer on the other ones.