ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sparaying door handles

Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
Am going to have a bash at spraying my door handles on my Mk2 Ph2 today, and was just wondering if anybody had done this before and got any advice on how to do them?

Can see it being a bit tricky reaching all of the bits inside the door handle. Did you sort of prop 'open' the door handle and try doing it that way, or spray at different angles?

Any help much appreciated!

Cheers, Adam

Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
That would make the job a lot easier. Anybody know if this is right and how to take them apart?

Monaco Blue Mk2
^ I left mine together, Go and look at the handles on your car, and just make sure you spray the visable areas, You don't need to spray the insides. I lay mine on their back so they were lay on the plastic fittings and put some newspaper underneath to keep them secure. You can get the best coverage if you have them face up.