ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sparco Mugello Steering Wheel

172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
A little update on the Cup...

This month I have bought a Sparco Mugello Steering Wheel and 2x Bimarco Futura Bucket Seats.

The seats will be a few weeks yet as I am having Renault Sport Stitched into them.

Here is a pic of the wheel.....Because Race Car

SteeringWheel.jpg

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Nice to see you still enjoying spending on the car, not sure I like the colour of the anodising but nice wheel :)

you coming to the longbridge mill meet next monday?

172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
Next Monday?? Damb it, I work Monday evenings otherwise I'd be there...and yes Nick haha

172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
Well that was the plan otherwise I would have gone for the Sabelt wheel, BUT myself and James Stone found the horn has some weird wiring and we didn't want to run the risk of shorting all the electrics out or something, so I'm now on the hunt for a Phase 1 stalk for the time being until we can figure out a way using a relay. I'm not entirely sure on electrics but I know James is as he had a degree in electrics.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Well at least you can play 'The Fast & the Furious' by hitting the button when you hit 5k rpm. ;)

I wouldn't be able to resist the temptation. haha