ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sparco Side Mounts

Hey

Im getting 2 sparco bucket seats soon and from what I've seen fitting them with sliders is fairly difficult therefore I have been looking into using side mounts instead.

Will these side mounts fit in my 03 clio?

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/performance/seat-mounting-frames-universal/sparco-steel-side-mounts

I don't move my seat once its in the position I like therefore sliders aren't really neccesary.

Will these side mounts be a straight fit from the seat to the side mount into the car or do I need anything extra?

Thanks.
Sam

I take it you cant just buy a straight fit slider so all I have to do is bolt it into the seat and car?

Do you know if the side mounts will fit my clio?

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
OMP side mounts, OMP sliders I believe. You can use the Sparco ones aswell though.

Ring Tweeks up (using the trader account on here to get a discount ;)) and ask them. They'll happily tell you what will work / what won't. If you want pictures click on my thread (click on the 'cammed and caged' bit in blue on my avatar) and they are in there. All on mk2 172.

OMP side mounts, OMP sliders I believe. You can use the Sparco ones aswell though.

Ring Tweeks up (using the trader account on here to get a discount ;)) and ask them. They'll happily tell you what will work / what won't. If you want pictures click on my thread (click on the 'cammed and caged' bit in blue on my avatar) and they are in there. All on mk2 172.

Thanks very much :) i'll give demon tweeks a ring tomorrow

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
The side mounts fix to the seats, you then got the sliders between the bottom of the side mounts and the subframe.
also, just because you have Sparco side mounts doesn't mean you have to buy sparco side mounts or sliders.

The side mounts fix to the seats, you then got the sliders between the bottom of the side mounts and the subframe.
also, just because you have Sparco side mounts doesn't mean you have to buy sparco side mounts or sliders.

Okay, well i'll go with whatever is cheaper id either want omp or sparco mounts/sliders