ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spark Plug Change

2004 182
Hi all - I want to change the plugs on my 182, but this will be my first attempt at anything mechanical on this car (actually any car!!). So, I know which plugs to buy, and I expect to take the intake manifold off to change them. My question is, before I get started, what do I need (parts wise) other than the 4 plugs? Gaskets/seals/o-rings/gasket sealant, anything. I don't want to take the manifold off and then find I don't have everything I need. I've checked the tech manual and it comments about replacing seals, then goes on to say essential to replace the oil separator seal and being positioned correctly. Is this obvious once the manifold is off? Sorry for being a bit of a numpty on this - got to start somewhere though, right.

Cheers.

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
I've done it and not replaced anything although I've done it again and used a new gasket. Do what you want?