ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

spark plugs

clio 2litre/gt 5 turbo
my mates gotta 1800cc 16valve clio and he wants to no wat other plugs are good hes got ngk r twin point plugs in but need a change how good are the bosch + super single points? please help

The original ones are the best realy.
Or sue the Hlaford ones 3 point plugs they have or somehting I forget tI used them there fine.

clio 2litre/gt 5 turbo
right hes come back with them but hes bort halford bosch super plus +13????? there a singal point yttrium plug, they look great but are they any good? k-tec give me all my stuff 4 my willy so???

clio 2litre/gt 5 turbo
wtf lol how good are theses bosch? looked at my willy plugs from k-tec there ngk r but r these bosch any good b4 he puts them in???:approve:

right hes come back with them but hes bort halford bosch super plus +13????? there a singal point yttrium plug, they look great but are they any good? k-tec give me all my stuff 4 my willy so???

Best git them a try if there right for the car when then whats the issue?

renault clio 1.4 16v
is it a problem that i have replaced one spark plug with my friend's opel astra 2002 1,6 ??
one of mine spark plugs was measuring 0,5 ohm
the 3 other were about 3700 ohms, this one from the astra was 4300 ohm
since the shape was the same is it ok ??