ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speedline 2118

2002 renault clio
Hey everyone was just wondering where is the best place to get those wheels from, had a quick browse through the forum and cant really find alot, if anyone could give me a rough idea how much 4 wheels would cost that would be great and what offset would be needed for an 02 1.2 clio, or doesnt that really matter.
Cheers

PH1 iceburg
Demon Tweeks, Balance motorsport both sell them

I really want a set but i want silver. im toying with buying a set and getting them re-painted but it will cost a small fortune.

2002 renault clio
ok thanks craig have pmd him im not sure about demon tweeks friends have dealt with them before and been a bit funny and ive never heard of balance motorsport, has anyone got any pics of these alloys on their car and if so how low have they lowered it by
Cheers

2002 renault clio
also i was just wondering if anyone knew what tyres would be best to fit as i dont think anyone sells them as a package. Ive also seen some on yozzasport, would anyone know if the £475 price is for 4 wheels or does that include tyres

Mini Clubman
Demon Tweeks, Balance motorsport both sell them

I really want a set but i want silver. im toying with buying a set and getting them re-painted but it will cost a small fortune.

they do them in silver mate

Somebody on here apart from D4Ve were claiming they could get these for cheap, the name Tony springs to mind.

Edit: That guy lol ^^^

2002 renault clio
i was thinking white would be the best ive PMd D4ve but he hasnt replied yet, and is £475 for 4 wheels a good deal, and would ET38 offset be alright for a 1.2 02 clio

RB 182
If you went direct they would sort you out a set for under £430 ;) Add £16 for postage... Nice bunch of chaps if you have a chat with them, will even get a set of wheel bolts thrown in lol.

RB 182
Direct as in Speedline themselves. Might be becasue I collected them but the postage was only a small amount extra... give them a call and see ;)

RS RIP
do they i know alot of people had turinis but didnt realise alot of peeple had 2118s lol my bad

Thats because they look very gooood ! (when liking Rallye look) Search mate, maybe in Media topic. Lots+lots of sexy wheelpics

2002 renault clio
yeah i agree with u there. and i think im gona get them through yozzasport, is it £475 for just 4 wheels or does that include tyres, and how low do you think i should go on them
cheers