ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speedline 2118's on a 182

RB 182
Make sure you stick coilovers on, they look a bit funny on standard setup. Your not too far from me so more than welcome to bolt on my set to see how they look. I'm selling them soon and looking for standard wheels ;)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Keep hold of them until end of feb march time and we could do a swap ;-)

RB182CUP-FF

ClioSport Club Member
  2118's RB 182 CUP
Make sure you stick coilovers on, they look a bit funny on standard setup. Your not too far from me so more than welcome to bolt on my set to see how they look. I'm selling them soon and looking for standard wheels ;)

I have standard set if you'r interested?

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ye that's what I thought. And then you've got tyres to get too. Cheaper than I thought though.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
No way! That's brilliant. Telford is only 10 minutes away!

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Whilst you are there, might as well pop to Cobra and get some decent seats ;) They are just around the corner.

Cobra have also just opened a 2nd site in Wrexham near demon tweeks who add massive amounts of mark up to there stuff lol

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Jesus I'm going to be skint as it is after buying a 182. How much are seats? I like standard ones to be honest. Are they easy to change though?