ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

spent a few hours on the clio...

Octavia VRS LE
after all the bad weather lately and not being able to give her a clean after work today i spent about 4 hours cleaning her, i used meguries gold class shampoo, and SRP and used tardiss to get the alloys looking clean, really annoyed with the white wheels now and cant wait to get some standard wheels, ahh well here is the out come of todays efforts with a few shots.
Didnt have no tyre shine either...
Unfortunately my sister was out when i wanted to borrow her camera so phone photos only...
IMG00580-20110723-1947.jpg

IMG00578-20110723-1946.jpg

IMG00577-20110723-1946.jpg

IMG00575-20110723-1945.jpg

IMG00570-20110723-1943.jpg

Not the best as using a camera but i think some of the photos turned out okay, no editing at all.

Focus RS + S3
looking good mate, really good stance to it, 3/4 plate to finish it off i think, trying to work the location out though lol

Octavia VRS LE
haha you know the train station by garn lakes in blaenafon, up there. next few things are standard alloys, carbon wrap for badges and a 3/4 plate i think i will be finished then, untill i think of something else that is.

Octavia VRS LE
yeah 15's are 185's as well so cheaper on tyres :p maybe get them graphite gray, but im not too sure yet. and i like the lows, i may get fed up of slowiong down every pot hole but for now im loving it haha!!!