ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spiggot rings?

172 CUP
Hi folks may sound a daft question,but i bought a set of 16" oz superleggeras of my mate who had them on a honda civic w reg,now ive put them on my 172 ive had to take his spiggot rings out as they was too small to get the wheels over the hub,so by a rough guess does anyone maybe know what size spiggot rings i would need to put back on the wheels now? as theres prob about a 3 to 5mm gap around the hub with the wheels bolted on at the minute,any info would be good thanks i had a look on e-bay but theres all sorts of sizes.

172 CUP
ok thanks il whip the wheel off in work tommorow and get it measured with a vernier gauge cheers

182, 6r GTi
shouldnt drive on them if you havent got the correct spigots mate it will put allot of stress on the wheel bolts in an extreame case they could break off