ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spit and polish!

Titanium 182
But no spit and polish was used, just a quick wash as the car wasn't looking it's best thanks to 1000+miles in the lovely English weather!

Pictures of before and afters:

_MG_6057.jpg

_MG_6074.jpg

_MG_6059.jpg

_MG_6068.jpg

_MG_6060.jpg

_MG_6064.jpg

_MG_6062.jpg

_MG_6065.jpg

and just some random shots:

_MG_6076.jpg

_MG_6081.jpg

_MG_6084.jpg

_MG_6085.jpg

_MG_6092.jpg

pictures look a lot different in the afters as the sun came out which helped! :D

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
looks spiffingly good that mate should be shot for using a flash while taking pics of your car tho

Titanium 182
what did you use if i my be so bold

Only a wash using Autoglym bodywork shampoo. I gave it a polish and wax a couple of weeks ago with AG SRP and Natty's blue wax though!

Looks much better.

Whats going on with your aerial?

Lol, I didn't like the large one that come with it as standard, and my friend had this one laying around, so I'm using it for now. I'll get a Type-R one for it soon though! :)

Clio 2.0 Sport 172
you've altered the saturation and brightness in each pic lol

look at the difference between the house on the first two pics

did u wax that aswell lmao

Titanium 182
you've altered the saturation and brightness in each pic lol

look at the difference between the house on the first two pics

did u wax that aswell lmao

100% didn't ;)

If you'd care to read my post you'd see that I put 'the sun came out in the after pictures, so there's a massive difference in colour'

...or something along those lines. The first pictures were taken when I first got outside, so around 9:30/10ish and there was no sun (or at least very little). The after shots were taken a bit later at about 12:30/1pm, so a big difference in sun light! Not a fair comparison I'll agree, but I just wanted to put some clean pictures up and saw this as an excuse!