ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Split & Polish... Mad'in Refurb

LOL, they wont fit over 172 brakes anyway!

Last time I 'tried' your wheels we had a few problems with the arches, remember?

DSC_0116.jpg

Haha..

The madins have still got scars from when jord lent 2 for his 1.2.. back in the day.. my gosh i have no hair in that picture lol

Biffy.. you can try them on if you let me piss on your lensos ;) x

Cheers Triki

I tryed them on and the rocco and it failed lol... It needs chassis work and an engine swap to go low enough... so just finished and tyred pics for now

IMG_0542.jpg

IMG_0547.jpg

You should have? they didn't stay on long tho due to your ABS going mental... and thats how i know they don't fit.. one has a gouge all the way round the inside to prove it lol

I will get a "from the top picture" for you chris :)

cheers couzens... how long you had a valver?

Ive got the scirocco to put them on and thats deffo not a daily... keeping them clean would not be a problem.. but if anything ever happend to them!!!.. not using them everyday just gives them better odds ;)

Petrol Blue 182.
lol a different locking wheel nut in every hole? you going to be using poor boys wheel sealent? worked wonders when i had the cookies! had the valver about 2 weeks now bud, loving it :)

Take them off every time i park it up lol

Ive bought a panel pot of dodo juice pro wax at edition... All the wheel waxes tend to be abrasive, I just want to seal them