ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

splitters...

Ian

Focus TDCi
Easiest way is to get a mate to offer it up to the bumper and then use self tapping screws to attach it. You'll need about 6 to 10 screws all in all. The old splitter is held on with staples which you can lever out gently with a screwdriver.

Clio 172
SDC10294e.jpg

wow nice splitter, what is that ?

cupraR splitter does increase downforce, but like said previously unless you are on track the gains arent noticable.

on the phase 2 clio ie 172/182 a plain one suits best, on the earlier models of 172 (phase1) a cupraR one looks well.

the laguna one (fited properly) looks great too

here's mine seen as we are wh0ring :)

DSC_3885.jpg

Roadster Coupe
my old flame red with a splitter. im gonna sell my mini and buy a 182. I'm gonna get the carbon fibre 1 this time.

CIMG0976.jpg

Clio 172 RS2
tbf mate, on a clio a little splitter is only there for the looks. its not gonna provide any noticable downforce at all.

But then again a 'splitter' is never suppossed to raise downforce levels.

Like we need pressure on the front while the back gets lifted on speed!

It's about re-directing air... in the Clio's case over the lip into the radiator, instead of under the car.

I agree it is for looks but the CF from K-Tec looks awesome!
Just small, nicely rounded instead of a square slab of plastic like the Megané.