ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spotted in Tynemouth...

ClioSport member Silver MKII with big mud flapps was crusin round the coast at the time.

Have not been down to Tynemouth for a while seemed like there were a lot cars out in front of Beacons Field, is it always like that.

Could not get anyone to chase me though!!!

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Alright matey!

Wasnt me but I parked next to one at the three mile inn in Gosforth! Twins!!!

Where is the Beacons Field? G/f lives in Whitley Bay and I often see another 172 around there!

Still havent seen you around!!!! Are you hiding?

Coneechewa GeordiePaul.!! (Spelling I know)

Havnt see you either. Only 172 I have seen since picking up the CTR (normally see a few) is a MK1 Titanum (standard) a few times.

I have spotted "twofastforyou" as he works in RegentCentre (I believe after the description of his car). Yet to meet him on the road 3 Mile is nice now after they done it out, only work round the corner.

I seem to see more CTRs than I did when I drove the clio, strange !!!

Later. Keith

honda accord 2.4 type s

If ever there was "a kick in the teeth for geordies", it is to suggest that twofast4u lives up here!!! (nightmare)

Yes "twofastforyou" may be from the north east.

I aint going to hound the guy or defend him either but I am sure if any North East 172 owners spot him I am sure you can check out his claims.

The thing is that, if it is the car I am thinking, it does look nice. I would go as far to say better than the 172 on looks as to performance and handling I could not possible comment.

Although I am an ex-member I must say it is pleasing to see other drivers when they sport the logo. "align=absmiddle>

See you all on the roads...