ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SPOTTED!!! MEGA COST CLIO!!

Black Gold Trophy
It's boosted, can see the IC.

However I bet it handles like s**te. The suspension geometry is going to be pants with the wheels spaced out that far.

Given this car looks hideous, but just because the wheels have a wider track would not necessarily hinder the handling, in fact I've done a degree in motorsport engineering and I know for a fact the wider the track the faster the car can take a corner before sliding or overturning.
Geometry (ie: caster/camber angle, toe in/out) could still be returned to its previous state even with an increase in track diameter.

Ph1
look good, some nice old skool styling. better than having a standard school run mummys clio, like most clios on here

Well it isnt really is it? I mean, no ones gonna think your a dick if you drive a standard looking car ... Where as that cruising about is only going to attract chav interest

Its each to their own. Seen a lot worse

visualize whirled pe
Surely people get tired of going overboard with the praise every time someone posts pictures of their turini's or sprayed badges. It seems not.

I like what he's done, and fair play to him for having the guts to spend that sort of cash doing it to a clio.

Wasn't this for sale on PH and ebay a few months back? That was pre arches and things, obviously had a lot of luck selling it. :eek:

I can respect the work that's gone into it but it's defo not for me. I'm definitely a man who prefers Sleepers and not shouty look at me cars.

ITB BG 182
S1600 kit looks nice, But the head lights, the sun visor the mega tints the lambo doors the side exit exhausts the bloody wing mirrors the bonnet the 16cm spacers the rear spoiler an the interior that makes it look like a 1.2 are all just shockingly terrible.
but the kit an colour looks ok i suppose.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
as i saw this car in the flesh,and am neutral,my opinion is this.its not how i would have done things as you will see my car at FCS AND ITS DIFFERENT.we all have differant tastes,but we dont have to **** peoples cars off .the paintwork is faultless,the interior is all leather,to a very high standard,the sounds are superb,and i hope people dont **** your car off,FROM A PICTURE.you proberly are proud of your car like he is of his.I SAY WELL DONE FOR ENJOYING HIS HOBBY!!!!

A red missile
hurl.gif

yep, that says it all really.