ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spotted Timsclio172!

Audi TT 225
Outside my house this morning hhhahaha! :rasp:
Nice to finally meet you mate!
Nice to have the two shiniest clio engine bays on the site together, we should have taken a photo! :rolleyes:

Audi TT 225
Need to sort out you brakes too, shat myself coming off that A road! Brembo hi-carbon my ass they're poo compared to mine!

just been looking at 4-pots! I'm gonna get them checked out I think

Gonna phone Godspeed tomorrow - see if I can wangle a deal lol

Nice to meet you too Rich - your gonna be a busy man for the next few months mate with all your plans but should be a minter when your finished

Audi TT 225
your gonna be a busy man for the next few months mate with all your plans

Good job I work at home then!!! :lolup:

Hehe you need something thats for sure! If you cant get the 4 pots i can reccomend my ones, they're pretty good for the money, loads more stopping power than yours, I aint even got the braided lines on yet.
Were those green stuff pads tho? :dead:

Did some work on your plenham today too, made good progress. I swear its much softer than mine shouldn't take too long to sort it out.

yeah they are green stuff pads - think it was my dodgy driving as well - ill test them properly at castle combe next week

cool glad my plenhams not too bad - should be looking spot on when its fitted.
I sent all those new parts I bought away to be repolished - should be looking good when they come back - need some money though to pay for everything!