ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sprayed Dash Inserts.

1 Series Coupe
I had a set of dash inserts knocking about, and thought i would spray them. I decided on 'Racing Blue (J45)' to match the outside of my mats. So went down to Halfrauds and got the paint mixed up £9.99.

Primered x 2 coats.
Colour x 1 coat.
Laquer x 2 coats.
Then polished up.

I think they have come out quite well. What do you guys think?

Photo-0090.gif

Photo-0092.gif

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
i like, nice and bright, breaks up the dark dash!

1.2 16v clio (Noob)
you have the same inners as myself, what is the arm on the window? Make? model?

RS Clio 200
dont particularly like that myself - if the car was racing blue it would work as a package, but i think they look better standard otherwise

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Hmm, technically I think you had a good idea, but on their own they look abit random. Maybe you could do some other little bits so they don't stand out alone so much.

No wheels :(
Looks Nice, I've just done mine in Silver - Looks Awesome, i also had the Decals made up to go over so i did the Gearknob insert too, Will post some pics if someone can remind me ... Pm if they also want pics and where to get the decals, got some spare :)

Cheers, Sam