ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*Sprayed & Meshed*

hey watch the BEST there matey!! ;)

looking good Alex and urs cars nice too!:D no really it looks cool i should be getting mine back today im well excited but i bet today really drags

whats next on your agenda then?

Vicky :cool:

well i get paid the day before i get bak off holiday so im doin tints, colour coding, rear bumper, steering wheel and side skirts!

i want some new wheels but dunno wot to get plus dont want to spend too much coz they will av to go on my credit card

Quote: Originally posted by marcus cliogtt on 11 July 2003

Your just lucky im not allowed to enter the competition ;)
hes a cheeky sh*te aint he!!! ;)

your car should be phat for Donny then Al well have to have the ol RTs together then wont we and compare notes) Marcus is abandoning us traitor!!!!! :D

Vicky

i know jus coz hes got a bodykit, respray, gtt conversion, leather interior he thinks hes got a chance! ;)

still waitin for those photos though vic!

damn!!! well mines well fast espesh when i get me go faster stripes!!;)

i know i know but i need my car back first if your lucky i might post some on here tomorrow b4 u bugger off! but i dont know if i can do it on my dads computer - im not very good with that sort of thing! do you scan them in? please no p!ss takin

Vicky :oops:

ive just spoken to me pops and hes just going down the workshop to find out whats happenin with my car!! hehe! ive gone all giggly! :D

now everyone pray for me please i need my sl*g mobil back - 2 months i mean come on i need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

if i do get it back i will take some photos- dads going to ring me back when he knows ahhhhh please hurry up

my apologees i think ive gone mad!!

Vicky ;)

Quote: Originally posted by Essex_Lad on 11 July 2003

i know jus coz hes got a bodykit, respray, gtt conversion, leather interior he thinks hes got a chance!

still waitin for those photos though vic!

You seem to have forgotten the 18s, custom exhaust system, the kit and paint are a one off, and the install should be in, oh and a new interior ;)

i wondered when u would be back good morning to you

yeah yeah we dont wanna hear it were already jealous thank you!!;)

all this ive got this and ive got that still aint seen it mate you should be comin to Southend and show me what you think your made of!!

Vicky :D

Marcus its too bad ur not goin in the competition :devilish: lol!

i think i might buy some wiper plates, washer lights, put some tights over my rear lights and a cow covered steerin wheel then ill win ;)

mmmmmmmmm!!

she is a beaut!

I suppose but id love to see the ol skesta down the front - im sure shed get some looks!

by the way wheres Al gone weve kinda taken over his thread sorry babe!!!

Vicky

are you there?

ok now your killing me!!!

i wanted a bad boy bonnet but i dont think they look right on my shape its the face lift version but thinkin that is Big Als the face lift its a 97 isnt it? (hold on just havin a lookie) no im not sure it is actually:)

like the quadlamps but they look better on a 16v where do you get all ur money from i want ur job!!

Vicky

vic is urs the ph3 model? coz badboy bonnets are meant to be well difficult on them!

marcus my bonnet i bought second hand off Pete-W for £75 and then got it sprayed! and cheers!

i like quad lights wit a badboy bonnet theres a pic in the haynes maxpower manual!

Al

Yeah i think it is?! :confused: theres so many of them!!

yeah i think they look the nuts wish i had the money to do all of that!!

Vicky

:) i really should but the haynes maxpower manual i keep meaning to might answer some of my questions

its alright but its mainly how to bodge ur car together!

it gave me a few ideas but thats it!

let me know if ur comin down tonight and i might make an effort to look half decent! ;)

you tart nah i might just turn up to surprise ya that will get you excited hey!!

youll just have to wait and see ;)

Vicky hehe