ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

spraying your bumpers diy or bodyshop

Hey there, im going to spray my matt black bumpers metalic blue to match my bodywork and all round colour code.

Just wondering if any one has or can find pictures of someone thats sprayed or got a body shop to spray thiere matt black bumpers to match ?

many thanks james :)

My front, sides, spoiler got done in pearl black (Body shop) Lot's of ££££Spent:
DSC02878.jpg

DSC02880.jpg

DSC02900.jpg

ur megane r26
thats cool mate cheers for that, i didnt know you could spray over the originals, i thought to colour code it you would have to get that piece off of a newer car which was already colour coded and then respray it if nessesary to get the colour of your car right, how much did that set u back?

Punto/Clio GTT
you got whole bumpers to paint aint ya james? i really would recommend using a bodyshop for that unless your v v experienced with aersols and confident you can get the finish you want.