ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spring Clean...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
PC time again, mainly to correct a few areas that i had to leave last time, due to the cold!

Thankfully the weather lasted, so i split the work over two days. I also took some brave pills and wet-sanded and corrected a few areas i was unhappy with. It's not nice taking sandpaper to your car's panels, however small the area! :eek:

I washed, dried and corrected the few areas that needed it, yesterday. Removing sh*t loads of tar that had built up. Then used a glaze all over the car.

Then today, i used Jeff's Acrylic and Natty's Blue on every panel. I forgot how much hard work it was TBH. Wheels were cut back with SRP and then sealed with EGP and two coats of Zymol as i had the dregs of a pot laying around. Interior was shampooed and i used my parents carpet cleaner on the carpets, to wash them.

Due to being f*cked after all that, i just took a few pictures in the lane.

Chris

DSC_0093-2.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

DSC_0105.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

No close ups of the sanding? ;)

Looking good fella. Mine reeeeally needs a clean. Not cleaned it since FCS! Bodyshop in a few weeks and then I'll get it in the car wash! lolz

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL... The bonnet beat me. Me and Russ (off here) are having a crack at it in a few weeks, but TBH, it just needs a respray to be 100% mint.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It's great TBH, i got some excellent results! Remember to soak you paper and constantly keep it lubed.

Just f*cking scary!!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
:approve: Cheers dude.

The bonnet is spoiling the show at the moment, if i'm honest. It's not bad, by any means... just not perfect. I don't like imperfections. :(

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nearly two years ago now. It's lasted well really.

This winter hit it hard though. Bloody gritters!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
sexual lol cleaned mine about 10mins ago im still in the garage now lol clean waxed black cars FTW lol looks ace bud, not seen it in the flesh for a while

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
A guy was talking to me about the car at the Shell garage before. I saw him look at the Pedo Bear sticker... he said nothing, just kept looking at it. LOL