ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

spring cleaned rb + a few mods...

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
The way the lad drives, he wont have any problems with the front end stone chips lol!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^I'm aware of that fella! ;) But on racing blue, which is rather like cream/white its very difficult to see marring on even a bad paint! That shows up like sore thumb! Hope you lectured him on maintainance. Or a plan.

Nice correction! :)

xpressvalet van
fair enough.....yeah he has had a full shopping list and a little email with a "how to" guide. he's dead keen to get going with a safer wash technique to his credit.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Nice result. You on DW? May want to join cliosport and advertise your business, alot of scottish members, clio's and afar.

Detailing days have been planned and discussed with interest. Had one at mine a yr or so ago. :)

xpressvalet van
G4Z - it should be ! ha ha ha:D it has been well nourished and fed with Dodo supernatural - ace wax !

xpressvalet van
Nice result. You on DW? May want to join cliosport and advertise your business, alot of scottish members, clio's and afar.

Detailing days have been planned and discussed with interest. Had one at mine a yr or so ago. :)

whats the story with advertising on here ? i am a DW supporter yes.

xpressvalet van
thanks again people, got another clio in the wings waiting on defo booking, not a forum member but have pointed them in this direction so hope to post up a good turn around again.

Robert

Flame Red Delight
surely what he got done to his car was considerabley more than £60 wasnt it ? he got machine polishing etc aswell?

Verrrrrryyyyyyy tidy! i wouldnt want to drive it after spending all that time cleaning it, just sit and look at it lol

xpressvalet van
no, not £60.:S
where did that come from. this car had around 18 man hours on it if my memory serves. full machine polish for £60, not here i am afraid.

any more questions, just ask tho!

R53 Cooper S
just a coupla pics with the bullets/diamond on, and new style rs badges:cool:...

DSCF2245.jpg

DSCF2246.jpg

DSCF2247.jpg

col

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
not bad :rasp:

just kidding, great work. Just jelouse I havent got my detailing business going yet :dapprove: Great to see some dodo apreciation though, love SN

R53 Cooper S
nice Colin, realy like the finishing touches. how's the TBM cleaning going?

cheers matey, i find the TBM a piece off piss once you get used to it...makes me wonder why i took it to the Kosovan gritty spongewashers in the first place lol...

AK

M240i
Hows the stone chips Col :eek:

Cleaned mine for the first time since C.town last week lol Stone chip heaven !!

Fronts absolutely covered LOL Looks like a dalmatian from the front!

xpressvalet van
cheers matey, i find the TBM a piece off piss once you get used to it...makes me wonder why i took it to the Kosovan gritty spongewashers in the first place lol...

that's ma boy ! another TBM convert ;)

Last edited:
  xpressvalet van
FREE FREE FREE

i am looking for a local car to part-take in a wax test, basically you'll end up with your car washed and wax applied ( mostly by me ) and you need to assess the product and give me some feedback.
PM for details adding your mobile number.
:cool: