ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Springs - 182 standard to cup

Clio F1 197 (Black)
what springs can be used to lower a 182 standard to the same level as cup 182's - all info wil be great

i think the 182 Cup's springs are marked red/white (someone would have to confirm)

aren't they only 3mm lower, though? or is that the 172/Cup difference?

Clio F1 197 (Black)
cool mate - how far of the exact level of a cup would these springs bring the car too?

Da

Less
Cup'd 182's sit approx 3-5mm lower than a non-Cup'd one.

I think the main difference is in the shocks and strengthened front hubs.

Renaultsport Clio 182
go for sportlines mate - nice subtle drop on standard shocks. that's what i went for anyway. sits alot better now and less body roll so all's good!

Clio F1 197 (Black)
cheers mate - so the 30mm ones from k tec will do the trick! thanks for the advice

182 has now gone!
I have Eibach pro lines, which have lowered the car, but not alot.. I would say go for Sport lines

Black RS200
my NONE cup 182 came with cup springs, or they are the same?? because when i went to Renault they gave me the part number for mine, i went back a day later and asked for the cup springs which they gave me the same part number?? As i couldnt make up my mind now due to this i decided K-tec was the best bet and off i went :)