ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Springs - 182 standard to cup

Clio F1 197 (Black)
what springs can be used to lower a 182 standard to the same level as cup 182's - all info wil be great

i think the 182 Cup's springs are marked red/white (someone would have to confirm)

aren't they only 3mm lower, though? or is that the 172/Cup difference?

Clio F1 197 (Black)
cool mate - how far of the exact level of a cup would these springs bring the car too?

Da

Less
Cup'd 182's sit approx 3-5mm lower than a non-Cup'd one.

I think the main difference is in the shocks and strengthened front hubs.

Renaultsport Clio 182
go for sportlines mate - nice subtle drop on standard shocks. that's what i went for anyway. sits alot better now and less body roll so all's good!

Clio F1 197 (Black)
cheers mate - so the 30mm ones from k tec will do the trick! thanks for the advice

182 has now gone!
I have Eibach pro lines, which have lowered the car, but not alot.. I would say go for Sport lines

Black RS200
my NONE cup 182 came with cup springs, or they are the same?? because when i went to Renault they gave me the part number for mine, i went back a day later and asked for the cup springs which they gave me the same part number?? As i couldnt make up my mind now due to this i decided K-tec was the best bet and off i went :)