ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

springs and alloys

campus sport
Hey wondered if anyone could help me out abit, i have a clio mk2 campus sport 1.2 16v 2006 plate.

I want to lower it and fit some new alloys in the next month or so. i have been shopping around for some decent springs (eibach/apex) but they all say will fit years 2000-2005 and mine is an 06 plate and i dont want to buy the wrong springs for my car. would like it lowerd about 40mm as i dont want to fork out for uprated shocks.

I also want to fit either some 172 or 182 alloys in gun metal gray/anthracite, will they fit ok on my model, without adding spacers or them hubercentric things ive seen on here lol as ive heard mixed opinions on them?

cheers arron.

The springs will be fine!

I've got Eibach sportlines from 2000-2005 on my 57 plate Campus. ;)

As for alloys, depends on the offset, I have O.Z. superT's and I didn't need spacers for mine! (they're pretty similar offset, if not, the same as sports)

campus sport
The springs will be fine!

I've got Eibach sportlines from 2000-2005 on my 57 plate Campus. ;)

As for alloys, depends on the offset, I have O.Z. superT's and I didn't need spacers for mine! (they're pretty similar offset, if not, the same as sports)

yea i was looking at these http://www.eibach-suspension.co.uk/p1331683.htm
will these fit ok and any idea how much would cost to fit them?

dont suppose you ahve a pic with them on?

They should be fine!

I would reckon 40-60 quid to get them fitted..

Some pics with mine fitted..

DSCF0426.jpg

DSCF0201.jpg

DSCF0206.jpg

Then went down the rep route. ;)

Picture098.jpg

Picture094.jpg