ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Springs for a 182 with cup packs..

Ad

MK2 FRS
indeed they are not 172 or 182 specific. the springs are the same when choosing aftermarket.

clio 182 cup
ok so what eibach sportlines spring do you put on your clio RS 182 ??
Cause in the eibach's website too,there is no reference for sportline spring for clio rs 182..
i dont understand what you put on your clio rs ??
thx

Maz

LY 200
Iirc Alan has just bought a set for his 182 .. drop him a pm, I am sure he will be more than happy to help :)

I have a set of sportlines on my 182 Cup. They've been on the car about 2 weeks now. Handling and ride is very much improved than the Renault Cup springs. As for lowering the car..... take the 45 - 50mm lowering claim on the box with a BIG pinch of salt. They give the car a very subtle drop of around 25mm. They are well worth the 130 quid even though they took about two months to arrive!

Focus ST
trailerparktrev said:
I have a set of sportlines on my 182 Cup. They've been on the car about 2 weeks now. Handling and ride is very much improved than the Renault Cup springs. As for lowering the car..... take the 45 - 50mm lowering claim on the box with a BIG pinch of salt. They give the car a very subtle drop of around 25mm. They are well worth the 130 quid even though they took about two months to arrive!

I can vouch for that. They are an excellent improvement over Std, without going stupid. The ride is great, cornering and braking will put a smile on your face.

Got mine from Fred@Yozza and fitted in under 50 minutes. Would have been quicker if he didn't have to answer my bone questions.

clio 182 cup
please can you tell me what model of eibach sportline spring i have to take for my 182 cup ??? i take eibach sportline spring for the 172 and i fit on 182 cup ?? cause there is no existing sportlines spring for 182 !! or the reference ? thx !!

Skoda Fabia vRS
trailerparktrev said:
As for lowering the car..... take the 45 - 50mm lowering claim on the box with a BIG pinch of salt. They give the car a very subtle drop of around 25mm.

If you read what it says on the Eibach site, because the springs are not specific to the sport models, they only lower the car by the specified height of a normal car, the sport models being lower from the factory means they will get lowered less by the springs, its all explained on the site, they were never going to lower it 45-50 as its lower than a 1.4/1.6 etc to start with

Ad

MK2 FRS
jeff mills said:
please can you tell me what model of eibach sportline spring i have to take for my 182 cup ??? i take eibach sportline spring for the 172 and i fit on 182 cup ?? cause there is no existing sportlines spring for 182 !! or the reference ? thx !!

Fred, do you know the part number for sportlines for the 182. Jeff was asking me but i couldnt help. On the european catalogue there was not part number for sportlines, only the otherones which dont lower as much.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
jeff mills said:

if i recall, they are clio diesel springs, as this allows for the extra weight of the 172/182 engine ;)