ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Springs for a 2002 1.2 16V

Has anyone on here dropped their cars yet? What kit did ya use? What drop?

Anyone got 17s on and dropped their cars? Have you had any problems?

Sorry to start with so many quesitons but really got to ave the car lowered by Trax (Silverstone Sept 2002).

Any info would be appreciated!

Ta

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

mine is a 2000 to start with, but i dont think it makes any difference, mine was dropped 35mm on 17s with no problems whatsoever, it is now however lowered 60mm on 17s, on full lock it scrapes a bit on uneven surfaces but i dont think this is anything to worry about, but the car is VERY bumpy. But it looks and takes corners like a racing car.

Gaz,

Range Rover, GTC, LP640

there was a subject on here about a month ago regarding this check, there were alot of replys. mines lowered 60mm on pi springs with 17s and 18s and doesnt rub at all

Ad

MK2 FRS

Mines -40mm with 17s. There Apex. Hamdling much improved with still a good level of comfort.

I got a set of Pi springs from R-tec in StAlbans, they were supposed to be 35mm front drop and 30mm rear drop. After i put them on I measured it tho and it was 50mm lower at the back... Im confused but it looks good anyway.

thanks for info. Lowered another Clio last night with springs I am getting, supposed to be 35mm springs (as above more like 50mm) so, should be done by the weekend!