ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

squeaking from front drivers side 2002 172

2002 clio 172
as in the title, i have a 2002 172.
when i start it up and drive, there's a squeak that sounds like its coming from my front suspension on drivers side. doesn't do it when i go over bumps but if i press on and off the accelerator quickly it does it all the time. obviously i don't drive round kangarooing but the noise always happens when i do and a lot of the time if i don't.
any ideas?

2002 clio 172
oh... how much will that cost? and shouldnt it have been done when i got my timing belt done?

Clio 182 FF Orange
Not by default it should have been replaced but unless the garage were instructed too they won't just change it!!

I had my dephaser and cambelt changed and they didn't do my aux belt that squirked and schirped when I was driving it slow

So I went to Adam at Wolverhampton renault and bought an aux belt kit for around 50 quid and spent an afternoon replacing it!!! (which is fun)

As for Labour costs at a garage I don't know

Hope this helps