ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Squeaking Noise From Brakes on a Clio D

Hello all.

Has anyone heard of a problem that Clio Dynamic(2003) has with it s brakes. I have a squeaking noise coming from the right wheel every time I press the brake pedal? Any ideas?

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Take a joke make, check the thread title, surely you mean noise

Take the pads out, put some copper grease on the back of the pads (none friction side), jobs a good un.

clio 182 black /gold

It sounds dry, are you any good at diy? If so take of the pads and put some copper slip IE grease on it this should help. This occurs when you power wash the wheels and the grease gets washed off and and in the warm weather they make squeaking / squealing noises

Nice thanks for your help.

I kind of figured thats what it was. i.e When I washed the car with my power hose. I knew that it had to be that simple like that. But as most us think who know nothing about cars you seem to dread the worst.

No I have never took a pads off any car. It cant be that hard tight?