ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SS04 *** - Wolverhampton Pizza Man

Renault Clio Mk2 1.2 16v
Had my younger brothers run in to tell me there was a 182 parked on outside my house. All the while they were admiring it and only told me after it was gone. My brother video recorded it and upon watching it I saw a ClioSport sticker in the window. So I guess the driver is a member here

Like my 1.2 Dynamique parked on the drive? :rasp:

Renault Clio Mk2 1.2 16v
Too many ClioSports round where I live. I always see one parked in Morrisons car park in Pendeford. And a blue one goes past me every morning at my bus stop

R35 GTR
StriderX7 said:
Too many ClioSports round where I live. I always see one parked in Morrisons car park in Pendeford. And a blue one goes past me every morning at my bus stop

probably mine at morrisons as I work there. Silver 172 with big red viper cone on front gives it away.:)

Renault Clio Mk2 1.2 16v
Yeah, know the new estate to the left of the Armstead Road estate? I live on the furthest side of that to the field (The field coming from Dovecotes). You?

R35 GTR
At the girlfriends at the moment. Its just by the subway on the droveway. I could probably see your house from here.

Renault Clio Mk2 1.2 16v
Yeah you can from there. If I see you on monday I'll jump up and down and wave like a madman lol

Nah, just standard alloys

Renault Clio Mk2 1.2 16v
Well I usually see you drive past quite a lot anyway so no doubt i'll see you within the week

R35 GTR
Cool, we could have a wolves meet again soon, there are loads of members round here now. I thought I was the only one.:eek:

Renault Clio Mk2 1.2 16v
Yeah, I would be up for that. Will have to wait until I get my full licence next year though lol