ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ST Been 2 The Clay Bar

St rollin on Borbet
Just finshed cleaning the Fiesta ,then i decided 2 have a go with the clay bar can't believe how well the paint came up ,also decided 2 de badge it and de wiper it ,i think it looks a lot better ,next up is some coils , new wheels & some pressed plates

Last edited:

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Looking good mate! changing the wheels already?
i came to look at a S2000 the other day at the vauxhall garage you work at but didnt see your car there.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Has anyone seen the 196bhp ones on PH.Its some sort of conversion i presume.There have been a few on there and there still n/a.

Wonder how close the actual figures really are

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Needs standard wheels imo.

Coilovers and std wheels look friggin lush on them STs.

St rollin on Borbet
Looking good mate! changing the wheels already?
i came to look at a S2000 the other day at the vauxhall garage you work at but didnt see your car there.

ye getting some euro rims , i was there but have 2 park my car down the back now er days m8

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
ah right nice one, when are you getting them?
i've got my eye on that S2000 with the hardtop at your place, might be getting it when the insurance pull there finger out!

St rollin on Borbet
after xmas m8 hopefully , let me know if u are having the s2000 may be i can get u some money off