ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

stainless steel exhaust advice

clio 182 sport
ive priced a scorpion 3.5inch exhaust up from the cat back with new rear hangers fitted 400 quid. has anyone had one fitted to there 182 do you rec them and how loud are they dont want a loud zorst thanks.

M

mini-valver

The Yozza seems a lot less boomy when decatted. Not overly loud anyway but it can be tedious at 3.5k rpm on the motorway. Depends how much of a faggot you are TBH ;)

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Your from sunderland, Pay a little bit extra and got to AAS in newcastle. Get a custom system made up.

Top notch work/exhausts.

M

mini-valver

Why? Have AAS' custom systems been tested on a Clio or is it just guess work and fancy welds?

Yozza, proven, wont find a better made exhaust AND cheaper.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Why? Have AAS' custom systems been tested on a Clio or is it just guess work and fancy welds?

Yozza, proven, wont find a better made exhaust AND cheaper.

Well the guys at AAS build race systems for many teams etc and my brothers 172 Made very good power on RStunings RR,

Its always the same on here though...

M

mini-valver

Well the guys at AAS build race systems for many teams etc and my brothers 172 Made very good power on RStunings RR,

Its always the same on here though...

Im not saying they dont make good exhausts. Im saying that for less money, outstanding fit and quality thats proven time and time again, why not buy a Yozza?

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Im not saying they dont make good exhausts. Im saying that for less money, outstanding fit and quality thats proven time and time again, why not buy a Yozza?

Not doubting the Yozza is a great system.

But ive seen one thats not fitted correctly.

To buy a Yozza the guy would have it sent by post, he d then have to fit it himself of pay some one to fit it an line it up (which im sure it would perfeclty)
Also if there were any problems with it he have to remove it and sent it back or drive down to fred or some one to get it sorted under warrenty, or pay some one local again.

So having custom system does have its advantages, especially when he lives about 20 minutes away from the place a i suggested.

Also by having a custom system he could have i built to any noise/style he wanted.

I just gave him the option, and recommended one of the best custom exhaust builders in the UK.

M

mini-valver

I'm pretty confident in saying he'll have no issues what so ever.

None the less, go wherever, lol.