ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stalk Control Nightmare!!!

2009 Clio 1.2
Hello all,

After trawling through the Internet I thought it best to actually join a decent looking forum and ask this question myself...

Can anyone help with installing stalk control leads to an aftermarket HU on a 1998 Clio?

My girlfriend has just bought a Sony HU (so nice that I've bought the same to put in my 2009 model) but after purchasing the correct auto leads and patch cable we cannot get the stalk controls to work!

We have tried every possible solution from wiring them up to a 7pin block in the stereo aperture, to going underneath the steering column and connecting it to a corresponding red adapter to then removing the entire top of the dash to find another red block behind the clock/display and nothing seems to work even though this seems to be everything that the instructions and other forums say to do. Immensely confused at this point so any help would be great.

Sorry for such a long first post.......