ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

StanceWh0re's Bit Of Magic

BMW E90 & PH2 172
As some of you may have seen i had a spare set of PH1 foglight that where for sale had no interest so i done a bit of magic on them ;)

People put yellow lamin x film over the foglights which imo looks cheap due to close up you can see the film pealing and just makes the car look untidy,

So heres some photos of the Magic :p

312294_10150939317705503_651725502_21868786_647943929_n.jpg

300773_10150939318340503_651725502_21868788_1594891679_n.jpg

Toke them apart wich was a right pain after puting them in the over and paint some of the inside yellow to give a nice tint,

Photos of them fitted to Ph-black will be up tomorrow :) after making sure they are sealed and cleaned before

Will give the car a nice bit of colour on the front :)

Comments welcome

PB172
Looks good mate but Lamin-x only looks shite if you don't take the time to do it properly :p

Sick though will look good on the ph-black :D

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Did you use granville amber light? and did you paint the inside of the lense or the shiney bit? Yellow fogs only really look good on black cars so will be quite cool! :)

BMW E90 & PH2 172
Nice one. I know what you mean about Lamin-x, but who gets close enough to see really? :rasp:

Fair comment, But some of them you can see a mile off, Or even worse when they buy the cheap stuff lol.

Did you use granville amber light? and did you paint the inside of the lense or the shiney bit? Yellow fogs only really look good on black cars so will be quite cool! :)

Yeah thats the stuff, Used it on the Bmw great stuff, The shiney bit but not all of it ill post a photo up.

Never seen the point in doing the fogs in yellow. Looks like you done a good job anyway :)

Yellow fogs give out more light in fog and also nice little touch to lol

How come I never seen these for sale? I would have had them.

Was up for sale about a week or so back mate.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Yeah thats the stuff, Used it on the Bmw great stuff, The shiney bit but not all of it ill post a photo up.

Ahh cool! I did the inside of my lenses and it looked s**t. Was too dark on mine. Yours look spot on though :)