ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

standard 182 cassbe cd player question

arctic 182 ff
hi,ive recently purchased a 182 cd player for my ph1 172,now am i been thick but i cant find an option to adjust the fade of the speakers front to rear.does this unit have that option ??? or is it just me help appreciated thanks.p.s i dont have the manual for it.:(

arctic 182 ff
ive tried that mate it just goes bass treble balance no fade.im baffeled tbh i know my rear speakers work as ive tried it with another unit.:(

Da

Less
No, lol I was just making sure we knew which H/U you had as there's a couple under the Cabasse name. Have you PM'd Burp to ask if it worked in his car?

arctic 182 ff
yea i did he was only running front speakers in his as it was stripped out in the rear.i only noticed today as i had people in the back since fitting it last week that the rears are not working.