ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

standard ecu remap

has anyone had their standard ecu remapped?

ive been told by a knowledgable friend that it can be done but the guys at angel tuning say the ecu in my L reg valver is too old and cant be reprogrammed.

also, anyone heard of a guy known as the chip wizard? apparently he does this sort of thing

williams and trophy

and he is tha daddy where re-maps are concerned................and yes im being biased lol

yeah wayne does a top job or the remaps on these cars...cant reccomend him enough..............do a search and im sure ul find his no. etc on here

I have just sold my clio and bought a 2004 Jeep cheeroke 2.8 CRD. What can you do for the engine ie engine remap or new ecu. what is the cost and what gains can I expect.

Many thanks

Jigme

having never ever touched one, i really wouldnt know lol.

Buy a big ol yank 450bhp crate engine on a 850cfm demon and drop that in.......its too cheap to ignore lol.