ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Standard single cd

Hi, only had my car a day and i dont know when im going to upgrad the Ice system in it yet. My question is... Will the standard single cd player in the Clio play CD-Rs with tracks burnt on them??

Id like to ask before i put one in incase it gets stuck it in.

Cheers,

Ross

Ah ok thanks for telling me that i was going to go home and burn some mp3s on it lol... ive got a convertor which can change the format to anything so thats cool. Does the basic Clio stereo come with 2 rear speakers, two front, and two tweeters on the dash? Thats what mine has.

Cheers.

Hmm ive not tried it yet but i was wondering what file format will they play??

AVI??

I dont really want to burn aload, walk out to my car...try it and it doesnt work.

Cheers.

Quote: Originally posted by Ro$$i86 on 23 August 2005
Does the basic Clio stereo come with 2 rear speakers, two front, and two tweeters on the dash?

Standard on the dynamique. Standard is two front and two tweeters.

Quote: Originally posted by Ro$$i86 on 24 August 2005
Hmm ive not tried it yet but i was wondering what file format will they play??AVI??I dont really want to burn aload, walk out to my car...try it and it doesnt work. Cheers.

AVI is a movie format! Burn them as a standard audio cd using something like Windows Media Player or Winamp.

Yeah i remembered when i tried to convert it lol :oops:

Done it now, just used Sonic and it converts it to Car audio cd.

Cheers anyway

hmm Ive got two speakers in the rear where doors would be, two in the front doors and two tweeters on the dash.

[Edited by Ro$$i86 on 25 August 2005 at 3:18pm]