ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Standard springs?

Im going to look at a ph1 173 on sunday and the listing says its lowered on apex springs,im going to be doing alot of motorway miles and want the ride to be comfortable so i plan on putting it back to standard,im on a tight budget so im just wondering how much a second hand set of springs will cost and how much i should expect to pay to have them fitted?I can offset the cost slightly by selling the apex springs!

Standard springs around £50 maybe.

Fitting, you can do it yourself, or ask someone on here who might be close to you to do them.

If you were close i would do em for £20 or some beer.

Cheers mate,im not the best with spanners but if it isnt too tricky id give it a go,im based in Blackpool.

Brilliant,ill give it a go myself then,to be honest the car im looking at is lowered and has an aftermarket exhaust,neither of which i want,but its cheap so we shall see.

Thanks alot for the help!