ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Star Wars Battlefront

BG Clio 182
Enjoyed it but flying is ridiculous even after i inverted the controls, couldnt hit anything. And im sure i read somewhere that the DLC will be free.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
DLC will be free but they'll be using the loot box system to get upgrades and stuff.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Been playing this through EA access.

Really impressed so far! Even the campaign is pretty good, feels wrong playing as the empire though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I thought it was $hit tbh. Looks amazing but gameplay is just guff.

Disappointed as I had it on pre-order.

Don't think I will now. Got stung a while back when EA choked Real Racing 3 with IAP and a similar model, shame to see it coming into console games now.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
419ef9283fa64dab97d986f5ae01a439.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meh, it's EA, doesn't detract from the push to a model that creates a gaming environment of grind for hours or pay-up, there isn't much reward for being good at the game(?!).

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Well if the weapons are anything like the last game they're all much of a muchness anyway so it doesn't really matter how much s**t you pay to unlock.
One of the best weapons on the last game was one you started with.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
They've now shat it completely from the "pay to win" model (for the time being). Now can't use real money to buy things in game.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Knowing EA they'll just release weapons bundles you can buy in the PS store in a few months, they did it with other games.
The last game was something like £45 to buy and another £40 for the DLC season-pass, so currently the new game at £50 isn't too bad.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Picked this up last night, it's a decent game.

Loads of life in the single player campaign before even starting with online multiplayer.