ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Its online, and hopefully it'll be awesome, with the advances in gaming since the Star Wars Galaxies days (which up until SOE took over, was pretty epic itself) i'm expecting good things from this bad boy. Anyone heard an approximate release date yet?

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Only gonna be on PC?.....f**kin loved it on xbox.

The trailer is bloody ace.

Just checked the net, its 'under consideration' for consoles.....fingers crossed

Last edited:
  BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
awesome intro......but strictly speaking there are only supposed to be two sith at any one time....neever the less though, looks cool

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
This is set wayyy back before the films during the Great Sith War, the whole "only 2" rule came about after this and was purely a theory based on the fact that sith kill themselves for power so there could only ever be 2, the master and the apprentice.

There is also a difference between a "dark jedi" and a "sith".

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
The more recent game with 'the apprentice' in it, only had him hidden form the emperor because there could on be two sith...but you prob know more than me tbh

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Sith Lords you mean? Thats a good point tbh, perhaps this game is going to be dark jedi then not Sith. The whole there can only be two sith thing seems a bit open to interpretation tbh, the sith ruled entire planets at the height of their power, a difficult thing to do with 2 people.

According to some quick research i have just done, the "rule of two" was enforced by "Bane" by annihilating the Brotherhood of Darkness at the Battle of Ruusan. That battle happened 1000 years before Episode IV: A New Hope.

This game is set 3500 years before Episode IV: A New Hope, so the "rule of two" was not yet being enforced.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Been playing KOTOR again recently its ace.

NEEDs a next gen verson though. Any more news on this being on consoles/release.

My comp will never run it.

Golf GTI PP Mk7
amazing cinematic yes, but it shows nothing of the game.

itll be the normal MMORPG affair, level up as fast as possible, if not, fail.

star trek online will be better i rekon.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Thought i'd resurrect this thread.

Due for release in November, I've watched countless videos of it today, excited doesn't even come close.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Hopefully a few others on here will be playing and we can all get on the same server/side!

There's too many do-gooders on here that would choose the light side though, f**k that!

clio 182 sexy blue
looks awesome ;) im gonna try it but hope it doesnt cost me 2 years of my life, like WOW, LOTRO and Warhammer !!

All that sitting on PC drinking beer and eating cheeseburgers cost me a car and a job or two !! bring it .

A red missile
Getting closer, just signed up for a shot at testing and pre-ordered the release version

Watch these in 720p full screen - oh baby ;)

Looks like this might finally break my Lotro addiction ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
  work for BMW
anyone thinking about getting this??
im not sure how good its going to be and worth £40. looks like a poor copy of wow

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
I've got it on Pre-order... and think your mad if you think its a poor copy of WoW, since WoW was originally just a poor copy of Everquest 2, which was originally just a poor copy of Everquest and so on...

WoW has had 7 years to develop itself to where it is now, so expecting it to have as much content etc as WoW out of the box isn't goin to happen, however the general consensus from the people in the beta have been reasonable positive, there are some gripes but it hasn't had the omg it s**t response that i've seen many MMO's have in beta.

Monaro VXR
Just got the email to tell me my copy has been sent out.

Looking forward to it. The fact that each character class is supposed to have a different story is great for an MMO. Usually they are one story for all characters, you just might be able to do the mission slightly differently. Seems things change a lot on TOS. Plus other people's actions have an effect on the story which is quite cool. You can apparently jump into conversations etc.