ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Started my A level art, with a pic of Rich's car!

mk5 VDUB polo
if there's anyone else needs pictures drawn for money....i'm also open lol

and cool pic mate, maybe more tonal shading?? just a suggestion (bit of a shading freak lol)

80MPG BEEZA
just some tips mate, i'm a tattoo artist but i do plenty of drawing, you missed out the light clouds on the window and where the indicator is you've did the surround in a sharp edge surround 90 degree corner if you look closely its curved, but that a real good drawing for just starting your a-level i finished mine about a year ago and i dont think i was as good when i started so go for it the more you do it the more you can come back to each drawing and pick thngs out

i give it a 9/10! go for it man you show talent :)

1998 BMW e46 323i
V.nice Pettsi. I did Art A Level back in the day too, also CDT at the same time. My Cd teachers got me on to felt pens, have you tried doing technical drawing with felt pens,.. you know the type designers use, really expensive buggers. The effects you can acheive with practice are immense.