ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stealth meets 'not so stealth' (5 year update! Post #64)

these are the first proper pictures of my car... spacers and lowering springs are in the post so i know i need to sort that ha. bullets are being refurbed in black (plain). i know a lot of you might not rate the fiesta but he's done a really good job of it and it's better than the chicken wire kits you see on most chav cars these days :)

SL743524.jpg

SL743526.jpg

SL743530.jpg

SL743531.jpg

SL743532.jpg

SL743533.jpg

SL743534.jpg

SL743535.jpg

SL743536.jpg

SL743544.jpg

SL743545.jpg

SL743547.jpg

SL743549.jpg

SL743552.jpg

SL743554.jpg

SL743555.jpg

SL743557.jpg

SL743558.jpg

SL743559.jpg

SL743565.jpg

SL743566.jpg

SL743568.jpg

SL743570.jpg

SL743567.jpg

SL743571.jpg

and my personal favourite :)

SL743553.jpg

cheers for looking

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
Re: Stealth meets 'not so stealth' (pic heavy)

is that a rep? looks smart, luvin the new rs badge!! my favourite mod on mine at the moment haha! looks good and for the fiesat, if he got standard rear lights, would look smart... nice photos!!

FF RB 182

Red drums = GASH. Your clio's looking nice, not too sure about the wheels mind, what are they?

is that a rep? looks smart, luvin the new rs badge!! my favourite mod on mine at the moment haha! looks good and for the fiesat, if he got standard rear lights, would look smart... nice photos!!
they actually look loads better in the flesh, he's just put them on and is chuffed with them haha. rs badge is a little high as you know but i'll sort it somehow :eek:

Red drums = GASH. Your clio's looking nice, not too sure about the wheels mind, what are they?
they are megane nervasport alloys

cheers for the comments

Not bad mate, clio would look better lowered though! Is it a 172 or just RS kit on it?

Fez looks ok too, darker rear lights would look tons better with the red and black on it imo

oh and yes it's a replica :) i'm gonna be keeping this car for a LONG time so i thought i might as well make it look nice. very pleased with all my work so far!

Coiley'd Clio PH2

Good rep you got there lad.
Who did your exhaust? looks very similar to mine.

Also, quick question about rear lights. Did you find that the pin for the fogs was offset or not? On mine, on one of the lights it looks offset but on the other it doesnt.
They seem to be a bit wobbly aswell. tightened up the nut type thing good an' proper aswell.

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer

when you sort it let me know how you did it cus mines about the same height, tbh it looks cool may leave mine.... see if people comment haha!

Good rep you got there lad.
Who did your exhaust? looks very similar to mine.

Also, quick question about rear lights. Did you find that the pin for the fogs was offset or not? On mine, on one of the lights it looks offset but on the other it doesnt.
They seem to be a bit wobbly aswell. tightened up the nut type thing good an' proper aswell.
charlie did it :) i think it's pretty much the same as yours. top job though and sounds nice

as for the rear lights, the fogs are the same as standard lights... though mine are SLIGHTLY wobbly too. nothing to be worried about though

Coiley'd Clio PH2

charlie did it :) i think it's pretty much the same as yours. top job though and sounds nice

as for the rear lights, the fogs are the same as standard lights... though mine are SLIGHTLY wobbly too. nothing to be worried about though

Oh right, thats interesting. Mine wouldnt fit. Ill give it another go later.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep

its lush jamie. its nearly done now matey!

paint the calipers imo!!!

Sam

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  Q8 E-Tron

What are the lights behind the grille in the fester?

Those wheels on your clio look nice, But just too big.

Nice rep though. Those rear lights look nice.

Fiesta Looks good too, Red drums are a bit too much though IMO.

What are the lights behind the grille in the fester?
he had them fitted for an airsoft event or so im told, they are little l.e.d.s

Those wheels on your clio look nice, But just too big.

Nice rep though. Those rear lights look nice.

Fiesta Looks good too, Red drums are a bit too much though IMO.
cheers. i've liked those wheels since i first saw them, maybe they will look better when it's lowered :)

thanks for all comments!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182

Stealth ftw mate :) Just needs to be sat on some coils and will be lovely :)

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8

once thats lowered that will be mint. hate the fiesat tho hes spent al that money ona kit and he didnt get the rest colour coaded! zetec-s dont come in red either he aint fooling no1! only the tdi zetec s are in red or the st iirc?

Black Gold Trophy

the fiesta looks quite good imo, he should colour code the boot trim and the door strips and lose the stickers though and it would look great.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member

what size spacers you gone for on the front?

should look good once all done and love the wheels ;)

Your clio will look great once slammed. The fiesta is erm, interesting.

Oh and they do make a zetec s petrol in red, my mate has a 58 plate one, although I'm not sure if the one in the pics is genuine or not.

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS

whats behinf the gill on the fez

are they lights or something

clio looks nice

wheels look on the big size for the car but nice idea

look pics

Stealth ftw mate :) Just needs to be sat on some coils and will be lovely :)
agreed!

once thats lowered that will be mint. hate the fiesat tho hes spent al that money ona kit and he didnt get the rest colour coaded! zetec-s dont come in red either he aint fooling no1! only the tdi zetec s are in red or the st iirc?
yeah it will be pretty much finished when it's lowered + spacers etc. :) he's getting the other bits colour coded when he can get a decent quote for it so will look better then

the fiesta looks quite good imo, he should colour code the boot trim and the door strips and lose the stickers though and it would look great.
yeah it's not bad to say it's an aftermarket bodykit, as said above he'd getting them colour-coded soon :)

what size spacers you gone for on the front?

should look good once all done and love the wheels ;)
30mm :D hopefully the b******s won't rub when i get my arch liners put in + lowered.

whats behinf the gill on the fez

are they lights or something

clio looks nice

wheels look on the big size for the car but nice idea

look pics
i like my 17s :) scroll up to see what's in the fezzer grill!

Turbos.

Clio will look good lowered... at the moment a bit of a 4x4!

Even if hes your mate, you still have to admit the Fiesta is gash on wheels.

Clio will look good lowered... at the moment a bit of a 4x4!

Even if hes your mate, you still have to admit the Fiesta is gash on wheels.
haha. lets just say i would have opted for an ST rep :)

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5

Nice rep mate, once its lowered it will look like mine

mk 2 172

nice rep! has the fiesta owner advertised his alarm system as well as his sound system to theives

J03

MX5 1.8

your cars looking really good now mate! :D just needs lowering! think i have some spare springs from my old car.... ;)

Never above 25mpg

Oooft that Fiesta is nasty!!

Your car looks nice though apart from the nervas!

clio 182

nout wrong witht the fezz i loved mine when i had it and spent 0000's on it, payed over 3k for a respray, what wheels r on ur clio m8 theyr well smart,

nice car mate :D

had to study every single picture to figure out if it was a rep or not. the lack of arch liners gave it away for me :p ( i need some too)

i like the wheels too. are they from a megane?

nice rep! has the fiesta owner advertised his alarm system as well as his sound system to theives
ha yeah there's no stealing that thing. he's spent like £800 or something on a clifford with all the trimmings, got a flashing led in the front window saying clifford protected or something

your cars looking really good now mate! :D just needs lowering! think i have some spare springs from my old car.... ;)
cheers joe, more than likely better than when you last saw it. :rasp: i have some springs on order so they should be on next week if all goes well!

nout wrong witht the fezz i loved mine when i had it and spent 0000's on it, payed over 3k for a respray, what wheels r on ur clio m8 theyr well smart,
megane nervasport 17"s. there isn't anything wrong with the fez, just down to personal taste really :)

cheers for all the comments