ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stealthy V6

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
I don't usually post pics on here but here are a few pics of my freshly sprayed vee. Some people will object to spraying a vee due to the limited numbers but after installing full wrap 'round Sabelt cup seats and harnesses amoungst other trophy parts, the plan to keep the car original slowly went out the window. Im now intending on a fair few track days once time permits. Ive still yet to fit the Trophy spoiler and splitter as we were in a rush to get it done for FCS. There are also a set of O.Z 3 piece split rims being fitted in the next day or two ready for Reno World Seires in France next week.

By the way the tinted wndows arent staying......will need to show of the trophy inlet once fitted lol

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Had a good look at this at FCS and love it, colour suits it so well!

3 piece o.z rims you say?

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Had a good look at this at FCS and love it, colour suits it so well!

3 piece o.z rims you say?

Thanks Addz. The wheels are 3 piece, 5 spoke Futura wheels but I have done some work on them to make them a little different. They were initially used to test the v6 chassis before they went on sale. A good friend some how sourced me them.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Colour looks spot on, suits the Vee well! Great work!

Ph 1 172
best coloured v6 I have ever seen. Was this purple colour not originally going to be a v6 colour but they didn't do it for some reaso ?

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
really lovely, drooled all over this car at FCS.

i always think that v6's look better with standard silver wheels though.

PH1 V6
lovely car mate and although i normally agree with "not" modifying a vee..... i have to say yours in an exception!

Love the colour. If it was mine i would get the side pods sprayed a different colour (silver) to let them stand out but i guess that goes against your chosen "stealth" theme.

Great car!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nocturne?

Looks awesome!

EDIT: Just saw that it is. Cool. We used to have an Espace in that colour, back in the day.

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
I think I would actually sell a lung for this car.

Its amazing.

Ever need a lung, pm me.

PMSL......Pm me your number and I might give you a call when im in my 70's should I need to lol

Yeah the car is Nocturne. Only one was ever made in it and it was only used at motor shows. I have been considering having different coloured side pods but reckon it will look too much like a Ph2 which I have been trying to avoid. Not because I don't like them but I want it to look like a ph1. I think I'll end up matching them to the rest of the body. I even replaced the "upgraded" ph2 rear light for original ph1's to make the rear end look a little cleaner.

Thanks for nice comments guys.

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Yeah I agree too. Like I say I've got a set I'm refurbing at the moment only difference being they are split rims.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I was about to say thats deep blue, what ever the colour of Sally's old mk2.

Very nice mate, Can you PM me where you got the fixing kit for the harnesses, thats a job i've got to do in a couple of wks

Cupra
I was about to say thats deep blue, what ever the colour of Sally's old mk2.

Very nice mate, Can you PM me where you got the fixing kit for the harnesses, thats a job i've got to do in a couple of wks

I also thought it was Moonstone blue at first glance. That purple has a lot more life to it.

RB 182
This is the one Vee that stood out head and shoulders above the rest at FCS for me, absolutely stunning colour.

Love it!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Cheers for the PM Brett. BTW, shoot the detailer, there's buffer trails on the front bumper!

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Cheers for the PM Brett. BTW, shoot the detailer, there's buffer trails on the front bumper!

Haha Well spotted Ali. To be honest it wasn't detailed for the show as I only got it back 9 o'clock the night before from paint. Jay (Jaytec Racing) told me to take it back up to him when I get a chance so he could give it a final once over.

Thanks for the nice comments guys. I thought it would be a bit of a marmite colour but it seems most like it which is nice to know.:approve:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Ha! Only winding you up son! Looks cracking, although i think it'll look even more so with the O.Z wheels.

I look forward to seeing that!

Turbos.
Looks great. Nice colour choice.

The plate (specifically the way you've made it try to look like Clio) cheapens the whole car though.