ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steering Problem - Quite Bad....

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

mrk 1 phase 1 clios dont have PAS like mine and bruns, phase 2, and 3 have PAS, so you could say phase 2 and 3 are for "girls" and only real men drive Mrk 1s :D

heh id definetly agree with that one...Non PAS all the way..

Its not so bad anyway if your tyres are all good and youve got movin, if i ever drive a car with PAS now it feels like theres nothing there lol

nonsense. even WRC use power steering. besides, it has progressive action and does very little at speed

powerful FWD need power steering

Quote: Originally posted by RT_beast on 09 March 2004
heh id definetly agree with that one...Non PAS all the way..Its not so bad anyway if your tyres are all good and youve got movin, if i ever drive a car with PAS now it feels like theres nothing there lol

Mini Cooper S JCW

brun - sounds a bit like the problems im having with my clio - check the post iv put up on ere - its mega like loose n light when u drive

i got quoted 150+ for a PAS rack :(

Skoda Fabia vRS

total bill for today

2 x Track Rod Ends - £13.64
Manual Steering Rack (XL Re-Con) - £61.37
Surcharge - £15
Labour to fit rack - £30 !!!
Extra £10 labour to fit brake pads (Ferodo DS Performance :))
Grand Total - £130.01

£15 of which ill get back on friday when i return the old rack